Discipline and others Rules
The students will be expected to follow the rules and procedures of institution as laid from time to time.
Attendance requirement is 75% minimum in each subject. Disciplinary action will be initiated against those students who violate the norms.
It will be expected that students maintain proper decorum while in campus. group or Union will be allowed to function which has political affiliation. Caste, creed, religion etc. will not be a source of any social function.
Act of Indiscipline and Misconduct
Any act of misconduct committed by a student inside of outside the campus will be an act of violation of discipline of the college and will include:-
1. Disruption of teaching, study, examination or administrative work, curricular or extra curricular activity or residential life of the member of the college.
2. Damaging or defacing college property or the property of the members of the college or any other property inside or outside the college.
3. Use of abusive slogans or intimidatory language or incitement of violence.
4. Ragging in any from.
5. Eve teasing or disrespectful behaviour to elder, women or girl students.
6. Committing forgery, tempering with or misuse of the college documents or record , indentification cards etc.
7. Using or possessing alcohlic or dangerous drugs.
8. Possessing or using any weapon such as knife, chains, iron roads, sticks, explosives and fire arms in Hostels or college premises.
9. Any offence under law.
Any other act or acts which may be considered by the management, principal or the disciplinary committee to be an act violation of discipline.
1. Written warning and information to the parent/ guardian.
2. Fee will be charged as decided by the college disciplinary Committee.
3. Suspension/expulsion, from the department/hostel/library and the college.
4. Debarring from examination, participation in sports.
5. Recovery of pecuniary loss caused to the person so affected and the college property.
6. Information to law enforcing authority.
Cancellation of Admission
If at any stage during the course of study of student, it is found to the subjective satisfaction of the college authorities that :-
1. A student has secured admission on the basis of false certificate, marks sheet or on the basis of any other illegal means, his or her admission will be summarily cancelled and all fees paid will be forfeited. This will be without prejudice to any other action which the college may take against such student.
2. The conduct of the student of the college is not satisfactory or indiscipline.
3. He indulges in ragging of the students of the college.
4. The activity of the student is such to be determined to the interest of college.
Civil Court, Garhwa (Jharkhand) will only be the legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute or legal action.