The Dinesh College of Education is a premier college of education in Garwaha city managed by Vananchal Educational & Welfare Trust, which has an illustrious Background of 15 years in the field of Education. The Dinesh College of Education was founded in 2008, which is situated in Farathiya, Garhwa,. The Institution is Recognized by “National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE)”, Affiliated to NilamberPitamber University, Medininagar, Jharkhand and approved by Govt. of Jharkhand. The college from its inception is known for providing good and quality education to the trainees. The college has got good infrastructure with well equipped library, laboratories, computer lab, multipurpose hall and well ventilated classrooms etc. We have well qualified, efficient and experience faculty to provide quality training to teacher trainees. The Goal of Dinesh College of Education is to provide qualitative learning experiences to develop the holistic personality of the teacher-trainees. It is also the endeavor of the institution to passionately involve the teacher-trainees in the noble profession of Teaching by making them aware of their high mission so that they can become ideal teachers for the future citizens of this great country. The candidates who have studied B.A or B. Sc in 10+2+3 pattern and have secured 50% and more marks in aggregate of all semesters of degree are eligible for B.Ed course. Candidates seeking admission to B.Edcourse, can contact the Admission dept., Dinesh College of Education.
Gaining knowledge alone is not Education, but it is that what makes us better human beings and so determines the future of the country. Education should help one to acquire life skills, there by live well, behave well to others and contribute his/her best to the society/nation/world. Ultimately the aim of Education should be the real peace in the world, where persons only use, develop and spread the positives in them.
Father of our nation, Mahatma Gandhi has beautifully observed the meaning of Education as ‘the all-round drawing out of the best in child and man, in body, mind and spirit’. Here in this College, we are in that effort to bring out the best in our student-teachers, in all aspects, so that they are equipped to do the same when they become the real teachers later. All the activities are organized here as a team work by the faculty to achieve this common goal. Thus Dinesh College of Education is scaling new heights in academic excellence and social commitment. BEST WISHES TO ALL.
- Dr. Shyam Bihari Mishra
The Dinesh College of Education is recognised by National Council for Teachers Education, Bhubaneshwar for the B.Ed Course & affiliated from Nilamber Pitamber University, Medininagar, Jharkhand.
Eligibility for admission to B.Ed. Course shall be as per NCTE norms i.e. Candidate who have passed Bachelor / Master Degree in Art / Science / Commerce, securing 50% marks or above from a UGC recognised University. Relaxation of marks for reserved category will be as per the Govt. rule. Reservation of seats to SC, ST, OBC and physically handicapped students will be as per Government rules
Eligibility for admission to B.Ed. Course shall be as per NCTE norms i.e. Candidate who have passed Bachelor / Master Degree in Art / Science / Commerce, securing 50% marks or above from a UGC recognised University. Relaxation of marks for reserved category will be as per the Govt. rule.
Reservation of seats to SC, ST, OBC and physically handicapped students will be as per Government rules.
- (a) Gray pant, white full shirt.
- (b) Black shoe, White socks.
- (c) Navy Blue blazer (In winter) (a) Red border white sari and red blouse (b) White shoe & black socks / Black Sandle (c) Navy Blue blazer (In winter) Application form will be issued along with the prospectus at the cost Rs. 750/- by cash at the College counter, Farathiya, Garhwa (Jharkhand) and Administrative office of Vananchal Educational & Welfare Trust at 136, Sheopuri Lower Hinoo, Near Shiv Mandir, Ranchi – 834002, Jharkhand. An application form can also be obtained through post by sending an application with the candidates postal detail address to the college address along with the bank draft of Rs. 800/- in favour of Dinesh College of Education, payable at Garhwa. OR, Candidate can download the Application Form from our website www.vananchaltrust.org & send to the college address along with D.D. of Rs. 750/-.
- 1. Self attested Xerox copy of Matric / ICSE / CBSE pass certificate to verify Date of Birth.
- 2. Self attested Xerox copy of Matric / ICSE / CBSE Mark Sheet.
- 3. Self attested Xerox copy of Intermediate / 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- 4. Self attested Xerox copy of Graduation Mark Sheet.
- 5. Self attested Xerox copy of M.A / M. Sc / M. Com Mark Sheet if available.
- 6. Self attested Xerox copy College Leaving Certificate.
- 7. Self attested Xerox copy Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC Students) issued by authority imposed.
- 8. Self attested Xerox copy Residential Certificate issued by authority imposed if applicable.
- 9. Self attested Xerox copy Income Certificate issued by authority imposed if applicable.
- 1. The original and three photo copies of all Certificate & Mark Sheet of all examination passed.
- 2. Five copies of Pass port size photograph of the candidate.
- 3. ST / SC / OBC caste certificate if applicable.
- 4. Income certificate if applicable.
- 5. Residential certificate if applicable.
- 6. College Leaving Certificate.
The College has got excellent infrastructure to provide quality education. Spacious room with modern furniture and audio visual aid are available for attentive classes. The laboratories are well equipped and modern facilities are provided. The college is functioning in the form of networked office administration with the help of online information system. Besides games, canteen, recreation room, health center and cyber cafe, transportation facility includes well maintained college buses are also available for the student's need
Boys & Girls hostels are separately available in the college campus. The hostels are double stories building. Rooms are T-shape triple bedded and double bedded with good mess facilities and indoor games like Badminton, Table Tennis, Carom Board, Chess etc. The hostel provided with Guest room for parent & Guardians. The warden room is also attached with the hostel building for proper care of students. Gents and Ladies warden are appointed to look after Boy's and Girl's hostel respectively.
The college having lecture halls with a capacity of 120 students. The lecture halls are well equipped with all modern facilities like audio visual, LCD projector with well lighted and ventilated.
Faculties are the main pillar of any college. Realizing this fact, the college has appointed senior and well qualified faculty members who are expertise in their respective fields. The students have freedom to interact with faculty members after the class room session. The full time faculty members are available in the college. The principal & faculty members stay in the college campus and are in the regular interaction with students even after the teaching hours.
The laboratories are well equipped with adequate number of scientific instruments so that each student gets full exposure & chance to handle them. Computer interface with related equipments are emphasized during the course. Department of Bio-chemistry, Dept. of Physiology, Dept. of Anatomy, Dept. of Dental Anatomy, Dept. of Oral Pathology, Dept. of Pharmacology, Dept. of Pathology, Dept. of Histology, Dept. of Microbiology and separate Dissection hall with cadaver facilities are available for the practical training. Besides, each department has good ventilation, water incoming & outgoing facility.
Books are life blood of any educational system. They are treasure of knowledge and must be use effectively. The college library has adequate no. of books, Journal (Indian & Foreign), Supplements & other learning material for students. The books are available as per DCI norms. Internet connectivity and on line information sources are also available. There is separate reading room for students and faculty members. Xerox machine, Fax machine & Computers are available in library for student's use. Library timing & its functions is totally guided by the rules & regulations of the librarians
Farathiya, Garhwa - 822114 Jharkhand
How to reach Dinesh College of Education, Farathiya, Garhwa ?
By Road: -
The Dinesh College of Education – B.Ed. college is situated 0.5 km from National Highway no. 75. Bus facilities are available from Chattisgarh, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Varanasi, Gaya, Aurangabad, Dehrionson, Sasaram, Daltonganj, Ambikapur, Ranchi, Dhanbad, Bokaro, Jamshedpur etc.